Quotes :)

Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Neverland

Growing up.... Growing up is so hard. I hate it! I just want to be a little girl forever!
I wish Peter Pan would come find me and fly me away to Neverland with him.
Making grown-up decisions, getting a job, making your own money, making more decisions, everyone scattering and going their separate ways...

I have some pretty BIG decisions to make within the next couple of weeks, and the sooner I decide, the better. But I am so torn. There are always several options, with the outcome being positive in many. So how do you decide? A friend once told me that once you make a decision on something- you just have to go for it, commit to it, and take the ride. Don't think about it anymore, cuz then you'll just try to talk yourself out of it. Well, it seems like I've talked myself in and out of all of the options so many times, I just don't even know what I want anymore!

Why does making these life decisions have to be so hard?

I see and watch so many people around me getting engaged, getting married, being in a relationship, becoming pregnant, having a baby, moving out, buying their own house, going to college.... it's SO crazy to me! We are still so young! I'm not ready to grow up yet.. I still feel like a child sometimes, there are so many things I still want to do. Why can't we go back to the careless childhood days of riding our bikes, playing in the sandbox, eating popsicles and playing with toys? It all seems to go by so fast. I remember being a child without a care in the world, free to explore the universe and use my imagination, like it was yesterday. But, at the same time, it feels like it was ages ago. Does it ever slow down? Do we ever stop growing up??

I'm ready to fly. Neverland, here I come! :)


Skip ahead about 30 seconds... it's just her talking about the song, and Scott Alan.
This is Stephanie J. Block singing Never Neverland (Fly Away) written by Scott Alan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment