Quotes :)

Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ever-Lasting Friendship

This past weekend we had our 2nd annual TSTI (Tuacahn Summer Theatre Institute) Reunion. Cast members of High School Musical 1 and 2, get together once a year during the summer just to be able to keep in touch and spend a few days together. It was definitely one of the best weekends of my entire summer! We all live in different places, doing different things. But it's awesome that once a year we can look forward to seeing each other again. We have such a great time together, and I know that we will be friends for life! I love each and every one of them deeply. High School Musical 2, was my favorite show that I have ever done, to this point. And it was NOT because of the show, I mean come on... it's HSM, super cheesy! But we had a BLAST! It was the cast that made it the best experience of my life. We would spend 3 weeks rehearsing and learning the show, and perform it for 4 weeks. And during that time, we all spent every waking hour together, so obviously we became really close! I am so grateful to have such wonderful, talented people in my life! Here's a little reflection of how AWESOME our weekend was together! :)





















I love every single one of these people with all my heart! I'm so glad we were able to spend the weekend together and can't wait for next year!!! :)
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment